Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Wayan Balawan ready to transmit music to his child

I Wayan Balawan
The guitarist, I Wayan Balawan (37) impatiently waiting for this April. In that month, on the basis of his wife's calculations, I Gusti Ayu Kamaratih, will give birth to their first child.

For him, a boy or girl is just the same. He wants to immediately see and carrying his child. "Hopefully i can transmit music to him," he added.

I wayan Balawan don't want to force his child to learn it. All should happen naturally. So that, since Kamaratih's pregnancy at four months, The musician from Bali often playing his guitar on the side of his wife. "Let the the learn the music, and now he's responded with a kick," he said.

On average I Wayan Balawan playing the guitar for his baby two times a day, that wake-up time and towards the bedtime. The duration is not necessarily, maybe one to two hours. "Until I feel sleepy, so i stop it, haha," said the songwriter that working for three albums in present days.

Because it is for his baby, I Wayan Balawan not only playing easy listening jazz. Sometimes he also playing some simple classic songs.

Because that is for his baby, I Wayan Balawan not only playing easy listening jazz. At times he also playing some simple classic songs.

"In fact, I don't know very well about classic songs. So, i open the book for beginner when i play it while also i waging how to read musical notes," he said.


source : http://entertainment.kompas.com/read/2012/01/11/06145917/I.Wayan.Balawan.Siap.Menularkan.Musik.kepada.Anak





No comments:

Post a Comment